第15期:English Pod - I'm Sorry, I Love You 对不起,我爱你
「晨读音频」
Good morning! And welcome back to another great lesson. I’m Lara.
大家早上好,欢迎回到另一个精彩的课程,我是Lara。
Today we have a great intermediate lesson about love.
今天我们有一个很棒的关于爱情的中级课程。
And about apologizing.
以及关于道歉。
So, love and apologizing.
好吧,充满爱意地道歉。
Okay, let’s just listen to this dialogue and we’ll be back later to explain it.
好了,我们先听这段对话,后面会为大家进行讲解。
「对话文本」
A: Whoa, whoa, what's going on? Watch out!
哇,哇,这是怎么回事?小心!
B: Hey, watch where you're going!
嘿,你到底要往哪走!
A: Oh, no! I'm so sorry! Are you all right?
噢,不!非常抱歉!你没事吧?
B: Oh...I don't know.
噢......我不清楚。
A: I feel terrible, I really didn't mean to knock you over. My tire, just exploded, and I lost control of my bike. Really, it was an accident. Please accept my apologies.
对不起,我不是故意撞倒你的。我的车胎爆炸了,车失去了控制。这真的是意外。请接受我的道歉。
B: Just let me try to stand up.
让我先站起来。
Song:Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?
(歌曲)每次你靠近为什么会有鸟突然出现?
B: Oh, wait a second, you seem really familiar, I think I know you from somewhere.
噢,等一下, 你好像很面熟,我想我应该在哪里见过你。
A: Yeah, that's right! I think we have met somewhere before. We met at Aaron's place last weekend! What a coincidence! But anyway, I'm glad to see that you're not too badly hurt, and I should probably get going. I have a nine o'clock meeting, but here's my number call me and we'll exchange insurance information .
嗯,是的,我想我们以前在哪里见过。上周在亚伦的家里见过。真是太巧了。但无论怎样,还是很开心你没有伤得很重。我该走了,我九点有一个会议,但这是我的电话号码给我打电话,我们可以交换保险信息。
B: Ouch! My ankle! I think it's broken! You can't just leave me like this! Are you calling an ambulance?
哎哟!我的脚踝!好像骨折了!你不能就这样离开我!你叫救护车了吗?
A: Nope, I'm canceling my appointment so that I can stay here with you.
没有,我在取消我的会议,所以我才能和你一起待在这里。
Song: Do you remember when we met? That's the day I knew you were my pet. I wanna tell you how much I love you.
(歌曲)你还记得我们什么时候认识的吗?从那天起我就知道你是我的宝贝。我想告诉你我有多爱你。
「重要发音技巧」
辅元连读:辅音 元音
一般情况下, 前一个单词词尾为辅音,后一个单词开头为元音,这就要将辅音与元音拼起来连读。
1. watch out 连起来读
文章中:What’s going on? Watch out!
这是怎么回事?小心!
2. stand up 连起来读
文章中:Just let me try to stand up.
让我先站起来。
辅元连读:辅音 半元音
如果前一个词是以辅音结尾,后一个词是以半元音开头,此时也要连读。
3.tell you 连起来读
文章中:I wanna tell you how much I love you.
我想告诉你我有多爱你。
「核心单词掌握」
So, why don’t we start by looking at our "vocabularies"?
好了,为什么我们不先来看看我们的核心词汇?
In today's vocabularies we will learn four important words from our dialogue.
在今天的核心词汇中,我们将从对话中学习四个重要的单词。
1.explode [ɪkˈspləʊd] v. 爆炸
例如:
The newspapers showed pictures of the plane after it exploded.
报纸登出了这架飞机爆炸后的照片。
2. familiar [fəˈmɪliə(r)] adj. 熟悉的
So, let’s listen to some examples on how we use familiar.
好了,让我们来听几个例子,看看怎么用familiar这个单词。
例1:
That name sounds familiar. Where have I heard it before?
这个名字听起来很熟悉,我以前在哪听过?
例2:
- Do you know where we are?
你知道我们在哪吗?
- I have no idea. Nothing looks familiar, I think we’re lost.
我不知道。感觉都不熟悉,我们好像迷路了。
So, when something’s familiar, you think you know it, but you’re not exactly sure.
所以,当某件事情很熟悉时,你认为你知道它,但你不确定,这就是“familiar”。
3. place [pleɪs] n. 住所
Exactly, so, when we refer to place, we refer to house.
没错,所以当我们提到住所时,我们指的是房子。
例如:
Hey, come over to my place for dinner tonight.
嗨,今晚来我家吃饭。
4. coincidence [kəʊˈɪnsɪd(ə)ns] n. 巧合
So, again we have some great examples for you to understand how we use coincidence.
好的,我们再提供一个很好的例子,让你们了解我们如何使用coincidence。
例1:
- I’m going to New York this weekend.
这周末我要去纽约。
- What a coincidence? I am too.
这么巧?我也去纽约。
例2:
By coincidence, everyone in the room was named Alex.
巧合的是,房间里所有人都叫艾丽克丝。
例3:
We met by pure coincidence. One day we ran into each other on our bikes and we’ve been together ever since.
我们相遇纯属巧合。有一天我们骑车偶遇,从此就在一起了。
A coincidence is something that happens by chance.
巧合就是偶然发生的事情。
And you didn’t plan it, it just happened.
你不是故意的,只是碰巧发生了。
「实用口语表达」
We’re going to show you different ways of apologizing. It’s so important to be able to apologize well, and fluently.
我们将要教你几种不同的道歉方式。能够流利地道歉是非常重要的。
Exactly, and you also wanna say something different from “I’m sorry”. Right. So, that’s what we’re going to show you today.
相信你也希望自己道歉时不只会说“I’m sorry”。所以这就是我们今天将要向你展示的内容。
1.Please accept my apologies.
请接受我的道歉。
也可以说:I’m so sorry, I feel terrible.
例如:
I can't accept your idea, please accept my apologies.
我不能接受你的主意,请接受我的道歉 。
Yeah, it’s a great way of saying “I’m sorry”. Now, also if you wanna say “I’m sorry”, you also wanna tell the person that you made a mistake, right?
是啊,这是说“我很抱歉”的一种很棒的方式。现在,如果你想说“我很抱歉”,你也是想告诉那个人你犯了个错误,对吧?
And we did hear some wonderful expressions for “I made a mistake”in this dialogue.
是的,在这段对话中,我们确实听到了一些关于“我犯了个错误”的精彩表达。
文章中:
I didn’t mean to knock you over; It was an accident.
我不是故意撞倒你的,那是个意外。
所以我们的第二个词汇是:It was an accident.
2. It was an accident. 这真的是意外。
例如:
It was an accident, I did’t mean to open that book.
那真是个意外,我不是有意去打开那本书的。
Okay, so, all of these phrases are really useful and great for apologizing and telling someone you made a mistake.
好了,这些表达都很有用,很适合道歉和告诉别人你犯了错误。
3. knock over 撞倒
例如:
This morning I knocked over my coffee cup all over my desk.
是的,说到打翻东西,今天早上我把我桌上的咖啡杯打翻了。
「今日所学回顾」
1. 发音重点:
辅音 元音型连读: watch out / stand up辅音 半元音型连读:tell you
2. 单词重点:explode v. 爆炸familiar adj. 熟悉的 place n. 住所coincidence n. 巧合
3. 表达重点:
Please accept my apologies. 请接受我的道歉。
It was an accident. 这真的是意外。
knock over 撞倒
Alright, that’s all for today. Thanks for coming. Hope you enjoy today’s lesson. we’ll be happy to answer your questions, but until next time…Bye!好啦,美好的学习时光总是短暂的,希望你喜欢今天的课程。我们很乐意回答你的问题,下期节目见!
ヾ( ̄▽ ̄)Bye~Bye~
懒人英语晨读
陪你学英语
- 0000
- 0000
- 0001
- 0000
- 0000